ECM Consultant (m/f/d)
medialine AG, Remote/Germany
As an owner-managed, medium-sized company, our partner medialine comes with flat hierarchies, quick decisions and high flexibility. Coupled with great know-how, many years of experience and a high degree of innovation they work on customized solutions for medium-sized businesses and corporate groups.
Field of activity:
- Supporting our partners and customers in the implementation of demanding DMS/ECM projects with ELO ECM
- Analysis, recording and realisation of complex technical requirements in projects
- Planning and optimisation of business processes and the ready-to-use provision of software solutions at the customer's site
- Conception of IT projects and assumption of (partial) project management and project documentation
- Support of the sales department in the context of presales assignments
- Testing, installation and commissioning of the appropriate software tools - independently or in a team with your colleagues
- Successfully completed training or a degree in the IT sector
- Several years of professional/project experience in consulting-intensive business areas
- Advanced knowledge of ELO ECM is essential
- Basic knowledge of project-specific individual development or interface programming (Java, Java Script, VB, C, or similar)
- Conceptual strength, independence and customer orientation
- Confident appearance and ability to work in a team as well as flexibility and willingness to travel
- Excellent written and spoken German as well as good English skills
These are the benefits that medialine offers, depending on your location and area of work:
- Employee events
- Further training, mentoring programme
- Subsidised lunch, hot and cold drinks, fruit basket
- Employee discounts
- Reimbursement of travel expenses, company car, job bike, parking space, job ticket
- Opportunity to work from home, flexible working hours
- Sports facilities
- Company pension scheme
- Notebook and smartphone
medialine is looking for someone experienced in projects and understand business processes. In addition, to technical knowledge, you like to work yourself deeply into the structures of the the client's company and also take over the coordination and communication with the client. Next to your professional qualifications, you also bring emotional intelligence to the table: your positive effect on your professional colleagues is just as important as dealing with the perhaps very conservative department heads at our clients who insist on old habits. As an expert, you are able to understand, respect and convince customers and colleagues – and have the patience to instruct and train them in new ways of working.
We at N3XTCODER and our partner organisations: we value diversity and foster an inclusive and equitable environment. We aim to be anti-discriminatory at all levels and encourage all qualified applicants to reach out regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion, beliefs, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
Apply for this opportunity! Don’t hesitate to do so even if you feel like your skills don’t match the requirements 100% – we’re all learning and growing together. If you find yourself being interested in this position, let us know by filling out the Typeform linked below. We’re happy to make the connection.