June 23, 2016
The Berlin Workshop
User Experience & User Interface Design
Join us on June 23, 2016 and work on the UX/UI Design for the healthcare platform Ipso
Join us on June 23 to learn about UX & UI Design to shape digital products that matter. During the workshop we will work with Ipso on their healthcare platform www.ipso-ecare.com.
The project started 2004 in Afghanistan to educate and train psychosocial counsellors. Until today more than 350 counsellors were trained and in the last two years more than 110.000 people received individual counselling sessions in Afghanistan. The healthcare platform provides professional psychosocial counseling services online to help people suffering from traumatic experiences in war affected countries around the globe. With N3XTCODER we support Ipso in their current iteration process.
You will be able to enhance your skills and expand your knowledge by working on a real project together with Danielle Reid (Co-Founder & VP Product of Sterio.me and Design Strategist) and other likeminded participants. Immerse yourself into the field of digital user experience and meaningful product design and learn how breakthrough technologies can tackle exceptionally fast growing social problems globally.
Participants will work with Prott, a prototyping tool that helps you share ideas and get feedback through easy-to-make interactive prototypes.
With the Android and iOS apps, Prott brings even your pen-and-paper UI sketches to life, while syncing between web and mobile make prototyping possible from anywhere at anytime. Experience seamless and simple collaboration with your team and communicate ideas brilliantly to clients.
In addition, we will partner with UNVR, the United Nations VR team, to showcase their VR movie Clouds over Sidra.
Inge Missmahl, CEO Ipso
Danielle Reid, Co-Founder of Sterio.me and Design Strategist
Leonhard Nima, Founder of Nima Social Business Consulting
June 23, 2016
9:30am to 4:30pm
Das VR Kino Berlin:
Am Krögel 2
Standard 149 €
Reduced 59 €
The workshop will encompass three major themes:
- UX / UI Analysis: How to analyse and evaluate an existing website
- User Feedback: How to analyse user data for better product design
- UX / UI Design: Learn to design for conversion and performance
Workshop Participants are:
- UX / UI Designers interested in the field social innovation
- Graphic designers and product managers looking for insights in digital product design
- Engineers who want to learn how to make their websites/Apps more user-friendly
- Everyone else who would like to learn more about meaningful digital products
Takeaways…by the end of this workshop, you have:
- A better understanding of UX / UI tools & User analytics
- Built basic Wireframes and Interfaces
- A better understanding of problem spaces and how to ideate solutions
- A better understanding how UX designers work with others on a product development team (e.g., product managers, developers, visual designers, etc.)
- New insights into the concept of social business and social innovation in tech
You can download our flyer for the workshop here