Saturday, December 2, 2017
8:30 AM CET to 3:30 PM CET
Join us on December 2, 2017 for our UX/UI Design Workshop in Berlin with a focus on Mobile App Development.
Immerse yourself into the field of digital user experience and meaningful product design and learn how breakthrough technologies can tackle exceptionally fast growing social problems globally.
The workshop will encompass three major themes:
- UX/UI Analysis: How to analyse and evaluate an existing MVP
- User Feedback: How to gather and analyse user data for better product design
- UX/UI Design: How to evolve from your MVP to a “real” product, designing for conversion and performance
Workshop Participants are:
- UX / UI Designers interested in the field social innovation
- Graphic designers and product managers looking for insights in digital product design
- Engineers who want to learn how to make their websites/Apps more user-friendly
- Everyone else who would like to learn more about meaningful digital products
Takeaways…by the end of this workshop, you have a better understanding of:
- UX / UI tools
- User analytics
- Understanding problem spaces and how to ideate solutions
- Articulate and defend design decisions
- Understand how UX designers work with others on a product development team (e.g., product managers, developers, visual designers, etc.)
- The concept of social business and social innovation in tech
Take a look at some impressions from our previous workshops!