Project Manager (all genders)
Join a tech company with the mission to change the world for the better! Together with a steadily growing impact-focused N3XTCODER team, you can provide technology solutions to the more-than-profit, non-profit, and public sectors while reflecting sustainable approaches back into the tech world.
We create digital products for our SDG-focused clients, we host events such as meetups and hackathons (digital and remote), and we strongly believe in connecting different parties from our large network of companies, organizations, startups and digital professionals.
What will you work on?
Together with our experienced Event & tech event team you will:
- Take our business unit “hackathons & tech events” to the next level (so far more than +50 events conducted – online and offline, from half day events to multiple day events with thousands of participants)
- Evaluate and suggest improvements to our existing process
- Work on an easily replicable and consistent product as well as a comprehensive documentation of our processes
- Help to define the focus format and create new tech event formats to connect impact-driven projects with experts and resources
- Help with definition of the project scope and objectives, involving all stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Project-manage the hackathon from start to finish and ensure it is delivered on-time and within budget
- Work closely with our hackathon team, partners and our clients to design a perfect hackathon environment
- Provide client training and support
- Find and implement new ways to empower and bring new value to the hackathon participants
- Analyze and report on event performance and areas for improvement
- Perform risk management
What are the requirements?
- Excellent project management skills, experience with event management and the ability to learn fast even in a remote environment
- Great communication skills and the ability to explain technical and business topics
- Experience working in Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Slack, Mailchimp, MailerLite, Typeform, Miro/Mural etc.
- Strong written/verbal communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Willingness to occasionally work weekends
You’re a good fit if you:
- love learning and experimenting with new technologies
- prefer challenge over comfort zone and routine
- enjoy taking the initiative and figuring out solutions on your own
- are a mindful colleague, driven by desire for learning and change, not ego
What are the benefits?
- Develop new skills while putting your energy into outcomes that benefit society as a whole
- Join us at our beautiful office at the heart of Berlin (working there is optional - remote possible)
- Flexible work hours and location (optional four day work week)
- Work in a modern working environment with new technologies and a lot of creative freedom through flat hierarchies
- The possibility to join a startup on the rising tide and have a significant impact on a product with no technical debt
- Benefit from our international network of companies, organizations, startups and digital professionals in the impact-driven tech scene
- Take part in a wider tech4good community through our online and offline events
- Competitive salary and opportunities for equity participation
We at N3XTCODER value diversity and foster an inclusive and equitable environment. We aim to be anti-discriminatory at all levels and encourage all qualified applicants to reach out regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion, beliefs, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity. If you’re looking to work in a tech company with an impact-driven mission, apply now by filling out the Typeform linked below!
Don’t hesitate to do so even if you feel like your skills don’t match the requirements 100% – we’re all learning and growing together.
More on this topic ...
You might also be interested in reading the following content.
Junior Online Marketing and Project Manager (all genders)
Community Job offer Junior Marketing and Project Manager (all genders)
Sales & Business Development Manager (all genders)
Community Job Offer: Sales & Business Development Manager (all genders)
**Job type:** Full-time (all genders)