Junior Online Marketing and Project Manager (all genders)
N3XTCODER, Berlin / Remote-option
Join a tech company with the mission to change the world for the better! N3XTCODER provides state-of-the-art technology solutions to the more-than-profit, non-profit, and public sectors.
As N3XTCODER is growing, we are looking for talents interested in a digital transformation for sustainable development.
We are looking for an Online Marketing and Project Manager (all genders) to support us on this path.
You will be tasked with marketing support for hackathons, other workshops and formats. You will deal with CRM and CMS systems, and engage in online marketing. For this, you will be trained and work alongside proven experts in a positive and inclusive working environment!
Several configurations are possible, talk to us if you are interested in a (paid) 6-month internship or a junior position.
- Studies or training background in marketing / communication / project management or related field
- First experiences in online marketing / sales
- Solid command of cloud-based communication and management tools (Docs, Drive, Slack, Miro, Favro…)
- Positive and confident communicator in person and through channels
- Solid communication skills in English
- Very good German skills
- Availability to work on-site in Berlin (Germany) minimum 3 days per week
- Mailchimp, MailerLite (or similar) campaign planning and segmentation
- Salesforce or other CRM tools
- Facebook and LinkedIn ads manager
- Google ads manager & analytics
- Basic knowledge of design software such as Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud, Affinity Designer etc.
You’re a good fit if you:
- Love to be learning and experimenting with new technologies
- Prefer challenge over comfort zone and routine
- Enjoy taking the initiative and figuring out solutions on your own
- Are a mindful colleague, driven by desire for learning and change, not ego
What do you gain during your time with us?
- Be part of exciting & meaningful projects with a diverse and highly skilled team
- Grow into a network of players who want to use digital technology to create social impact
- Collect hands-on experiences across a range of tasks
- Paid learning experience
- Breathe real startup air free of tech-broism and quick exit mentality
We at N3XTCODER value diversity and foster an inclusive and equitable environment. We aim to be anti-discriminatory at all levels and encourage all qualified applicants to reach out regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion, beliefs, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
If you’re looking to work in a tech company with an impact-driven mission, apply now! Don’t hesitate to do so even if you feel like your skills don’t match the requirements 100% – we’re all learning and growing together.
Do you know someone who could be interested? Share this and help us to bring the brightest minds to the best tech challenges in the social space.
More on this topic ...
You might also be interested in reading the following content.