N3XTCODER, Berlin / Remote-option
Join a tech company with the mission to change the world for the better! N3xtcoder provides technology solutions to the more-than-profit, non-profit, and public sectors.
- Put your skills and energy into outcomes that benefit society as a whole and further develop your tech & leadership capabilities by leading growing our dev team working closely with CTO and co-founder Jonathan Moore
- Competitive salary and opportunities for equity participation
- Join a remote-first team, with a hub at the heart of Berlin Kreuzberg
- Take part in a wider tech4good community through our online and offline events
- Flexible work hours and location (optional four-day work week)
- It's just a fantastic, diverse team!
What will you work on:
- Progressive web apps, Mobile apps, REST APIs, Content modeling, Component-based frontends, and connecting the best cloud-based tools such as strapi to solve meaningful problems!
- Coaching impact-driven founders and fledgling projects on their tech strategy!
- A smart lighting and energy efficiency platform making a substantial contribution to climate neutrality
- A volunteering and matchmaking platform providing a channel for corporate social responsibility for schools, universities, and government institutions
- A contactless donation system
- 4-6 years software engineering experience
- React, Vue, or Angular experience
- NodeJS experience
- Automated testing (Mocha, Jest, Jasmine etc)
- Knowledge of REST APIs and HTTP
- Data modelling
- Experience with version control, software change management, especially Git
- Experience working with continuous integration/delivery
- Leadership experience
Nice to have:
- Relational database knowledge
- Cloud hosting solutions such as Azure, Amazon Web services or Google Cloud
- Python, Ruby, and/or shell scripting know-how
- Familiarity with agile software engineering and processes
- Experience with systems architecture design and documentation
- Experience implementing a continuous integration/delivery pipeline
We at N3XTCODER value diversity and foster an inclusive and equitable environment. We aim to be anti-discriminatory at all levels and encourage all qualified applicants to reach out regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion, beliefs, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
If you’re looking to work in a tech company with an impact-driven mission, apply now! Don’t hesitate to do so even if you feel like your skills don’t match the requirements 100% – we’re all learning and growing together.
Do you know someone who could be interested? Share this and help us to bring the brightest minds to the best tech challenges in the social space.
More on this topic ...
You might also be interested in reading the following content.