Veritas ID

About Veritas ID

Veritas ID is an open-source digital product ID platform to accelerate the transition to a circular economy.

Participation in re:think Circular Economy – The AI Innovation Programme

The Veritas ID team is presently crafting AI models grounded in test data, derived from estimations and simulations. This methodology forms the bedrock of our framework to glean insights from comprehensive product lifecycle data.

For the upcoming hackathon and beyond, the team aims to refine these AI models across various domains, including the integration with real-world data sourced from digital ID platforms. The Veritas ID team invites talents to contribute in multiple ways: brainstorming business model canvases from the perspective of circular economy service providers, such as recyclers or reuse organizations; validating technical feasibility in collaboration with team members to determine product features; and constructing specific use cases for brands and circular service providers. They also look forward to meeting and collaborating with like-minded individuals for future projects

Join the team if you are a...

  • Machine Learning Expert
  • Data Scientist
  • Full-stack developer
  • UX/UI designer
  • Data scientist
  • Business strategists
  • Circular economy domain experts

Why should you join this team?

Product emissions are responsible for 45% of global greenhouse gas emissions, as stated by the Ellen MacArthur Foundation. While global efforts have primarily focused on addressing the remaining 55% originating from energy emissions, product emissions have often been neglected. Veritas ID extends an invitation to passionate and dedicated volunteers to join their mission, as they strive to tackle product emissions on a global scale.